SparkMarket is an Atlanta, Georgia based technology company, with applications and services to facilitate small business finance, through community sourced capital. Our suite of technology and service solutions focuses on helping small and medium sized businesses in Georgia design and run small public debt offerings to raise capital. Commonly called “crowdfunding”, this type of finance focuses on helping businesses source small amounts of capital from their customers, affinity groups and community members.
ABOUT THE JOB
Lead our direct sales efforts to small and medium sized businesses in the State of Georgia.
Identify potential customers throughout the State who may wish to design and run a business capital raising campaign using our products and services, and promote the same generally. Answer general and specific sales calls and e-mails directed to the SparkMarket from potential customers and build sales outreach network. You'll manage sales and customer records and ensure positive experience for our customers by building and maintaining communication throughout the sales cycle and beyond. You'll also act as the operational liaison between SparkMarket and customers. There may be some other duties as assigned by management.
Perform the following with reasonable accommodation:
- Work flexible hours (including evenings and weekends).
- Be available to work part time leading to a full time position.
- Excellent communications skills across multiple platforms (in person and digital).
- Willingness to travel for sales meetings throughout the State of Georgia; outside of Atlanta metropolitan area.
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Previous experience in payment space, Crowdfunding industry knowledge a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail
- Strong working knowledge of computer systems/software
- Strong customer service skills
Competitive base salary, based on experience and availability. Industry competitive commission structure, increasing based on successful sales of products and services.
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter below.